Adult Community Care Officer - Health and Social Care - Nottinghamshire
|Job Title:||Adult Community Care Officer - Health and Social Care - Nottinghamshire|
|Duration:||3 months initally.|
|Contact Name:||Lily Wilson|
|Job Published:||30 days ago|
Adult Community Care Officer – Health and Social Care – Nottinghamshire
Are you a passionate, dedicated Adult Community Care Officer looking for your next role? 4Recruitment Services are recruiting an Adult Community Care Officer to join a team based in Nottinghamshire.
Umbrella Rate: £15.34 per hour
Hours of Work: Monday – Friday,37 hours per week – Hybrid (predominantly at home)
Duration: 04/12/2023 – 3 months initially
Information of the Role:
- To be responsible for the assessments, support planning and review of individual needs and the initiation and coordination of a range of outcomes to meet them.
- To be responsible for the identification of potential reablement opportunities and provide access to those services as required.
- To be responsible for commissioning of services to maximise individuals’ independence.
- Promote the principles of choice, control and personalisation and self-directed support to ensure that service users can assess and manage their own needs, risks and uncertainties within their chosen living environment and meet their identified short- and long-term goals.
- Provide information, advice and support to service users and their carers.
- Attend mandatory meetings.
- Be willing to travel to different parts of the country if required to support the service needs.
- Work within a multi-disciplinary team and be able to use your own initiative.
- Work with people from a variety of backgrounds and to partnership work with family and other professionals.
- Ability to access risks and handle difficult conversations in a professional manner.
- Work closely with the Manager and Advanced Social Work Practitioner and link closely with the Community Team and providers to consider creative ways for people to be as independent at possible.
Requirements of the Role:
- Full UK Driving Licence, access to a vehicle and business insurance.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience of paid Care Work.
- Knowledge of Community Care services within a Health or Social Care Setting.
- Experience of Support Planning for people with Social Care needs.
- Experience of operating as part of a team and assisting others in their work.
- Experience of independently managing and prioritising demands and tasks to meet objectives.
- Understanding of the Care Act and Mental Capacity Act.
- Previous experience of using Mosaic is desirable, although full training and support can be given.
- Enhanced Child and Adult DBS Registered onto the update service.
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
If you are an Adult Community Care Officer and would like to express your interest, please contact us for this great opportunity by calling on 0808 178 4445(option1) and speak to The Care Team Or email on, Careteam@4recruitmentservices.com