Business Support Officer - Romford
|Job Title:||Business Support Officer - Romford|
|Salary:||£17.69 - 17.69 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Business Support Officer – Romford (Temp Vacancy)
Umbrella Pay Rate: £17.69ph
Full-Time (37 hours)
- The primary purpose of this role is to provide a reliable, high quality administrative and support service to Adult Social Care. The key objectives are :
- Contribute to the development of the Business Support Team ‘service offer’ helping to professionalise and future-proof administrative and support services by participating in task-finish working groups.
- Identifying any potential issues with administrative processes and escalating to Team Leaders.
- Assessing any service complaints received and escalating to a Team Leader where appropriate.
- Promoting the “Self Serve” ethos across departments.
- Responsible for owning and proactively managing and prioritising tasks to a successful conclusion.
- Sharing learning and best practice with peer groups as appropriate.
- Providing high quality, consistent, efficient and effective support services within agreed timescales.
- Supporting different front line teams and projects simultaneously.
- Providing high level specialist minute-taking support to all service areas across Adult Social Care.
- Provide support to specialist areas across the Council which may involve some working with our partners and as detailed in the supplementary tasks document attached.
- Be a nominated ‘subject matter expert’ lead for at least two appropriate corporate functions such as HR, Finance, IT, Complaints etc.
- Compile scheduled and ad-hoc reports as required.
- Provide diary management and plan and facilitate meetings and events.
- Ability to support teams using a variety of ICT Systems and processes as required by services such as Liquid Logic
- Undertake any other duties commensurate with the level of responsibility of this post.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Business Support Lead - Solihull
Salary: £18.06 - 18.06 per hour
Business Support Programme Co-ordinator - Solihull
Salary: £17.53 - 20.47 per hour
Service Development and Support officer - Barnsley
Salary: £28.06 - 28.06 per hour
Independent Living Brokerage and Support Officer
Salary: £14.17 - 14.17 per hour
Met office - Finance business partner
Salary: Market related
Revenues Officer - Shrewsbury
Salary: £20.79 - 20.79 per hour
Transformation Business Analyst - Oldham
Salary: £21.23 - 21.23 per hour
Brokerage Officer - Shefford
Salary: £11.22 - 11.22 per hour
Accommodation Officer - Wakefield
Salary: £17.12 - 17.12 per hour
Payroll Officer - Basingstoke
Salary: £25 per hour
Community Care Officer - Doncaster
Salary: £10.50 - 10.50 per hour
VAT Alignment Officer - Haringey
Salary: £20.10 - 20.10 per hour