Community Safety Partnerships and Projects Officer - Solihull
|Job Title:||Community Safety Partnerships and Projects Officer - Solihull|
|Salary:||£20.74 - 20.74 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Billy Fagg|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Community Safety Partnerships and Projects Officer – Solihull
Contract – Full Time
- To work across the Council and Safer Solihull Partnership members to develop and maintain excellent working relationships in order to achieve planned outcomes for responsibilities and functions, which are delegated to the SSP.
- To support the development of appropriate Service Level Agreements, key performance indicators and delivery plans, ensuring consistency and quality of service delivery.
- To support the delivery of improved outcomes for community safety through developing and delivering associated projects and policy
- To support the process of needs analysis, gathering business intelligence and service mapping to inform commissioning and partnerships process, including project and contract management related activity.
- To ensure the involvement of all relevant stakeholders in the evaluation and delivery of services, projects and programmes delivered via the Safer Solihull Partnership, including existing and new services or responsibilities.
- To work with key stakeholders to contribute to the development of the Council’s requirements to meet statutory duties, needs and deliver outcomes for communities.
- To participate in the performance management of Service Level Agreements and funded projects, including quality assurance of services, and reporting to senior officers.
To find out more information please contact Billy at Billyf@4recruitmentservices.com
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. We are an equal opportunity agency.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Business Support Lead - Solihull
Salary: £18.06 - 18.06 per hour
Business Support Programme Co-ordinator - Solihull
Salary: £17.53 - 20.47 per hour
Community Care Officer - Doncaster
Salary: £10.50 - 10.50 per hour
Independent Living Brokerage and Support Officer
Salary: £14.17 - 14.17 per hour
Service Development and Support officer - Barnsley
Salary: £28.06 - 28.06 per hour
Revenues & Benefits Quality Assurance Officer - Esher
Salary: £18.70 - 18.70 per hour
Payroll & Employee Officer (G5/6) - Yorkshire Collaboration
Salary: £11.59 - 11.59 per hour
VAT Alignment Officer - Haringey
Salary: £20.10 - 20.10 per hour
West Sussex - Rights of way officer
Salary: £13 per hour
Income Management Admin Officer - Liverpool
Salary: £13.12 - 13.12 per hour
Revenues Officer - Shrewsbury
Salary: £20.79 - 20.79 per hour
Brokerage Officer - Shefford
Salary: £11.22 - 11.22 per hour