Complaints Officer - Romford
|Job Title:||Complaints Officer - Romford|
|Salary:||£19 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Complaints Officer – Romford (Temp Vacancy)
Umbrella Pay Rate: £19.00ph
Full-Time (37 hours)
To process statutory and non-statutory complaints and enquiries, including MP and Councillor correspondence using the relevant system to record, monitor and progress statutory (Stage 1 through to Local Government Ombudsman), non-statutory complaints and enquiries, to ensure complaints etc are resolved within set timescales. To provide support on a range of work associated with both statutory and non-statutory complaints and representations as well as Freedom of Information, Data Protection and Subject Access requests. To provide support in the administration of independent investigations, adjudications and Ombudsman enquiries/investigations. To ensure that all performance data is accurate and updated in line with performance reporting requirements.
- To deal effectively with service users, carers, advocates, MPs, Councillors and external agencies etc who wish to make a complaint, offer a compliment, or register a request for information.
- To record, monitor and process complaints, compliments, Councillor / MP enquiries and Ombudsman cases in line with procedures and within statutory/corporate timescales
- To help facilitate the improvement of the quality of responses to formal and informal complaints, Councillors’ enquiries and correspondence in general by providing guidance to managers and staff. Assist with quality assurance of correspondence and make appropriate modifications to correspondence as necessary.
- To support commissioning arrangements for Independent People to act as Investigating Officers for Stage 2 Complaints of the Statutory Complaints Procedure.
- To compile statistical data on Councillor enquiries, complaints, compliments Ombudsman cases, Freedom of Information and Data Protection requests and Subject Access requests
- To support with updating procedures on complaints matters for staff and related information leaflets training materials as appropriate.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Business Support Officer - Romford
Salary: £17.69 - 17.69 per hour
Council Tax Officer / Revenues & Benefits Officer - Lewisham
Salary: £25.52 - 25.52 per hour
Salary: £13.78 - 15.00 per hour
Finance Officer - Bristol
Salary: £20.56 - 20.56 per hour
Pensions Officer - Islington
Salary: £19.73 - 19.73 per hour
Income Officer - Camden
Salary: £20.57 - 20.57 per hour
Housing Officer - Sutton
Salary: £15.18 - 15.18 per hour
Admissions Support Officer
Salary: £25 per hour
Planning Support Officer
Salary: £13 per hour
Business Support Officer - Bristol
Salary: £12.84 - 12.84 per hour
Information and Monitoring Officer
Salary: £13.71 - 13.71 per hour
Senior Information Officer - Liverpool
Salary: £24.88 - 24.88 per hour