|£12.59 - 12.59 per hour
|3 months ago
Salary: £ 12.59 Per Hour.
Full Time (37 hours per week)
Knowledge and Experience required:
- Knowledge of providing a well-balanced diet in line with Food Safety legislation
- Knowledge of food safety standards
- Knowledge of safe moving and handling techniques.
- Knowledge of basic first aid.
- Knowledge of preparing special diets and diets to meet specific cultural needs.
- Experience catering for larger numbers.
- Experience food ordering and budgeting.
- Experience planning menus.
- Report to Unit Manager.
- Plan menus and order goods to fulfil the menus.
- Ensure required standards of hygiene and cleanliness are maintained within the kitchen.
- Ensure Health and Safety Regulations are followed in the kitchen along with Food Safety legislation.
- Ensure the correct and economical use of materials and equipment.
- Monitor the quality and quantity of meals served within the home along with all food temperature records, effective stock rotation.
- Maintain cleanliness of equipment and utensils involved in food preparation with support from Domestic Assistants.
- Any other duties reasonably falling within the scope of the job.
- Participate fully in the Dignity at Work Policy of the Council.
- Observe the smoking policy.
- Participate in supervision appraisal and staff meetings when called.
- Work is on a rota basis to include some weekends and Bank Holidays.
- Work involves some manual handling tasks, moving stock and unpacking delivered items.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact Amber Debens on 07860953716 or via email AmberD@4recruitmentservices.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available