Customer Service Officer - Nottinghamshire
|Job Title:||Customer Service Officer - Nottinghamshire|
|Contact Name:||Megan Eastop-Stanley|
|Job Published:||23 days ago|
Customer Service Officer – Nottinghamshire
Salary: £ 11.14 Per Hour
Full Time: Monday to Friday – 08:30am to 17:00pm (Office Based)
To To contribute to the provision of effective services across a range of access channels within the Contact Centre. Helping to deliver the commitment to “ put the customer at the heart of what we do” by providing quality services at the first point of contact.
- To undertake ownership of and resolve customer enquiries and communications including those requiring referral to other services, agencies, stakeholders, and organisations by providing assistance, advice and information.
- To identify customer needs and expectations, to deliver service requests, ensuring the customer receives an effective service by being efficient, knowledgeable, and consistent in delivery, with the objective of achieving first contact resolution.
- To respond to telephone, electronics or face-to-face service requests, enquiries and customer communications, utilising information, and Communications Technology (ICT)to improve service and efficiency.
- To operate our client’s cash handling and payment facilities including the acceptance, allocation and reconciliation of payment made.
- When applicable, to assist and direct Members and their guests’ contractors, company representatives, members of the public and other visitors to the town hall.
- To keep up to date with our client’s activities and to be fully conversant with all information available to the public.
- To act as an advocate for the Customer First Contract Centre, promoting positive communication across the organisation encouraging constructive and effective relationships.
- To ensure that the terms of the Data Protection Act adhered to, confidentiality maintained at all times and the guidelines for the release of information are followed.
- To support the Customer First Contact Centre in achieving a cycle of continuous improvement through the mentorship and coaching of new and existing customer service advisors when required.
- To support the Customer Services Team Leaders in the day-to-day operational management of the Customer First Contact Centre when required.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact Megan Eastop- Stanley on 07587 327813 or via email Megane@4recruitmentservices.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Share this Job
Customer Services Officer
Salary: £13 per hour
Customer Service Advisor - Eastbourne
Salary: Market related
Libraries Officer - Hackney
Salary: Market related
Acquisitions Officer - Ilford
Salary: £12.92 - 12.92 per hour
Technical Support Officer - Uxbridge
Salary: £13.39 - 13.39 per hour