Dorset - Brokerage Officer
|Dorset - Brokerage Officer
|£12.07 - 12.07 per hour
|about 1 month ago
Dorset – Brokerage Officer
£12.07ph – On going contract
Location - Floor ground, County Hall, DT1 1XJ
This role will be fully remote, however there maybe the odd occasion of attending the office in Dorchester.
This role is in the brokerage team for children’s services which is responsible for *finding and securing social care and educational placements and/or packages of support for children and young people. This includes in-house foster care, independent fostering agencies, supported accommodation providers, maintained and independent special schools and colleges, alternative education providers and other packages of individual packages of care and support.
- Under the direction of the Team Leader the post holder will be required to:
- Source accommodation and support for children in care and care leavers. Accommodation types include foster care and supported accommodation.
- Identify and maintain a record of vacancies for planned and emergency placements
- Track decisions and work with officers to plan for future needs in accordance with a child’s plan
- Ensure appropriate contract documentation is in place for brokered packages and ensure these are updated following reviews
- Proactively identify and secure fee discounts from providers by carrying out negotiations with providers
- Identify and alert the team leader of any packages that are not delivering or have potential to break down
- Build effective relationships with providers to ensure they are able to align
To find out more information please contact Deanna at Deannac@4recruimentservices.com
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. We are an equal opportunity
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available