Family Engagement Officer - Children's Centre - Hillingdon.
|Job Title:||Family Engagement Officer - Children's Centre - Hillingdon.|
|Duration:||3 months initially|
|Contact Name:||lauren Anderson|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Family Engagement Officer – Children’s Centre – Hillingdon.
Are you a passionate, dedicated Family Engagement Officer looking for your next role? 4Recruitment Services are recruiting a Family Engagement Officer to join the Team based in Hillingdon.
Umbrella Rate: £14.06 Per Hour.
Hours of Work: Monday – Friday 08:30am – 16:15pm, 36 hours per week.
Duration: 02/10/2023 – 3 Months initially.
Information of the Role:
- To Support Children, Young people, and Families with an aim to have a positive long-term impact on the families’ futures.
- Direct work with children, young people, and their families.
- Facilitate and supervise family time with looked after children and their families.
- To engage families at point of entry to the service by providing an environment where families feel welcome and supported, to forge strong working relationship with the families.
- To manage the reception area, greeting all visitors warmly and ensuring it remains a welcoming, clean, and pleasant environment and ensuring that safety checks and procedures are implemented and advised to visitors to the centre.
- To establish and maintain good relationships with all site users, parents/carers, and visitors to enhance community development.
- To manage enquiries to the children’s centre by telephone, email, and face to face contact from parents, professionals, voluntary organisations, statutory agencies, and the public.
- Ensuring that all support given to the parents or carer givers, always keeps the needs of the child/children at the centre of the support.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of Child Protection procedures and principles.
- Observations of the family time.
- Immediately raise any concerns you may have.
Requirements of the Role:
- Direct experience with Children, Young People and Families.
- GCSEs in English and Maths or equivalent.
- Enhanced Child and Adult DBS registered to the update service.
- Understanding of child development.
- Awareness of safeguarding systems and course of action to take when concerned about a child’s safety.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
If you are a Family Engagement Officerand would like to express your interest, please contact us for this great opportunity by calling on 0808 178 4445(option1) and speak to The Care Team Or email on, Careteam@4recruitmentservices.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available