Finance Assistant: Travel Services - Preston
|Job Title:||Finance Assistant: Travel Services - Preston|
|Salary:||£13.30 - 13.30 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||15 days ago|
Finance Assistant: Travel Services – Preston (Temp Vacancy)
Pay Rate: £13.30ph
Part-Time (27.5 hours)
To ensure the smooth operation of the business travel requirements. Supporting the Director of Procurement in ensuring the compliance of the travel policy and associated procedures that apply to all staff, students and external persons travelling on trips.
The Travel Finance Assistant is part of the overall Procurement services team and provides operational support across for all the travel requirements as well as providing updates and recommendations to the Director of Procurement. The following areas are collectively known as travel services where the travel assistant will support;
- Provide a central point of contact and booking service for the University business travel needs for staff, students and externals including providing advice on the University Travel & Expense policy as required and directing staff to the travel platform as appropriate
- Ensure all University travel provides value for money and is compliant with the University Travel & Expense policy.
- Carry out all bookings for student travel but also providing support for any, group, conference or complex trip travel requirements ensuring they are authorised in-advance and in line with University Travel & Expense policy.
- Provide regular reports extracted, from the Click platform, to budget holders and approvers to ensure full visibility of all trips being booked which are compliant and do not require upfront approval. Support these staff in tackling non-compliance of the UCLan travel policy
- Provide monthly travel data and analysis to the Director of Procurement for inclusion into the monthly expenditure report for VCG. This includes analysis of travel costs, compliance, savings and travel trends both in Click and where manually booked via the travel team
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Salary: £13.78 - 15.00 per hour
Customer Service Assistant - North Hertfordshire
Salary: £11.07 - 12.58 per hour
Finance Officer - Bristol
Salary: £20.56 - 20.56 per hour
Property Services Coordinator
Salary: £17.83 - 17.83 per hour
Customer Service Representative - Cardiff
Salary: Market related