Housing Disrepairs Solicitor
|Housing Disrepairs Solicitor
|£21.50 - 50.00 per hour
|23 days ago
4Recruitment Services are seeking a Housing Disrepairs Solicitor or a Chartered Legal Executive with Advocacy rights.
The role involves conduct of disrepair claims in both the pre-action and litigated stages.
This is a 12 month position and the client will allow remote working.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Manage a case load with supervision.
- Conduct proceedings and act as an advocate in the County Court and Magistrates' Court dealing with most aspects of social housing law, including Housing Disrepair, Anti-social Behaviour injunction applications, Claims for Possession, Estate Management Issues and Applications for Anti-social Behaviour Orders.
- Act a legal adviser to Council departments and other providers of social housing, providing high level, high quality legal advice on housing law issues.
- Qualified Solicitor, Barrister or Chartered Legal Executive Advocate
- Knowledge of housing disrepairs
- Extensive post qualification experience in conducting proceedings.
- Advocacy experience including contested Hearings at Court.
- Ability to advise competently in complex disrepair claims and to assimilate and advise upon evidential matters relating thereto.
- Advocacy skills, drafting skills, negotiating and influencing skills
What we offer:
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy in further detail or any other vacancies , please contact our Team on 0800 988 6307 or email email@example.com.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's