Housing Manager - Sutton
|Job Title:||Housing Manager - Sutton|
|Salary:||£20.57 - 20.57 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||16 days ago|
Housing Manager – Sutton (Temp Vacancy)
Pay Rate: £20.57ph
Full-Time (37 hours)
Overall Purpose: Deliver high quality, housing management services to residents line with agreed performance standards and targets. Engage with residents and design services that work for them utilising resources within the local neighbourhood to make a real difference to people's' lives.
- Provide excellent place based housing management services to tenants and leaseholders.
- Enforce SHP's arrears recovery policy and procedure including proactive discussions with residents, pre-court visits and court/eviction attendance. Prepare cases for court action and represent the Council/SHP in court.
- Be responsible for residents on your patch at tenancy termination and sign up to ensure properties are returned in good, clear condition and let promptly. Complete settling in visits, probationary tenancy visits, and occupancy checks and enforce any breaches of tenancy.
- Provide advice and support for our vulnerable customers and where necessary signpost them to other services that are able to sustain their tenancy.
- Represent SHP at case conferences and multi-agency meetings managing effective stakeholder relationships and seeking joint solutions to housing issues. Actively encourage and undertake resident consultation and community development initiatives that offer opportunities for residents to be involved and influence the services they receive. Identify and support residents who want to start new resident associations.
- Ensure services are resident focussed and responsive to local needs. Working closely with the Community. Development team and encouraging involvement and feedback. This may include the need to attend evening meetings.
- Work in compliance with all SHP policies, processes, performance targets and service standards.
- Take a proactive approach when working across estates and neighbourhoods', by adopting mobile working with the use of appropriate IT and communication systems. Take ownership and responsibility for service related complaints/queries from residents ensuring the customer experience is positive, professional and within set timescales.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Share this Job
Benefits and Housing Needs Officer - Hackney
Salary: £20.06 - 20.06 per hour
Waste management operative
Salary: £11.50 - 11.50 per hour
Interim Waste Manager - Nottingham
Salary: £44,544 per year
Acquisitions Officer - Ilford
Salary: £12.92 - 12.92 per hour
Paralegal - Elmbridge
Salary: Market related