Interim Solicitor - Liverpool
|Job Title:||Interim Solicitor - Liverpool|
|Contact Name:||Megan Eastop-Stanley|
|Job Published:||17 days ago|
Interim Solicitor – Liverpool City
Full Time: Monday to Friday – 09:00am to 17:00pm
To provide legal advice and carry out legal casework within the areas of professional responsibility allocated.
- The post holder will carry out legal work and give legal advice at a level consistent with the career grade structure primarily in the following areas.
Contracts, Procurement, Grants, Subsidies, Intellectual Property, Joint Ventures, Partnerships, Corporate Projects and Developments
- Within these work areas, the post holder will where required liaise effectively and efficiently with external solicitors, barristers and others to ensure that work carried out externally meets our client’s needs.
- To the extend required within these work areas, in accordance with departmental procedures to:
- Give legal advice to client services in writing and orally
- Have the conduct of individual cases and matters
- Take instructions from clients and agree case plans
- Conduct correspondence with clients and other parties
- Follow client care procedures
- Attend meetings and conferences
- Participate in tender evaluations and dialogue where necessary
- Instruct Counsel where necessary
- Issue and service notices under statute, court rules, contracts and property documentation
- Draft and negotiate contracts
- Prepare and agree legal documents
- Prepare cases for courts and tribunals including advising on evidence
- Prepare and maintain file and computer records
- Follow case closure procedures including reports to clients.
- The post holder will prepare reports for and attend meetings of the company, its committees, members, senior officers, executive and other internal and external bodies as required.
- The post holder may be assigned to a different Team or Unit within the same Group to match the volume, nature and allocation of work, having regard to his or her experience and specialism.
- The post holder will need to work as part of a team, to assist others with administrative and professional work, to use information technology, and to follow office procedures.
- The post holder will ensure his or her own personal, professional and managerial development to meet the service’s objectives.
- In accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 2018, post holders should take reasonable care to ensure that personal data is not disclosed outside our client’s procedures, or use personal data held on others for their own purposes.
- In accordance with the provisions of the Freedom of Information Act 2000, ensure requests for non personal information are dealt with in accordance with our client’s written procedures.
- Develop our client’s commitment to equal opportunities and to promote non-discriminatory practices in all aspects of work undertaken
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact Megan Eastop- Stanley on 07587 327813 or via email Megane@4recruitmentservices.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's