|Job Title:||Landscape Architect|
|Salary:||£34.75 - 34.75 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Harry Cavell|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
We are currently looking for a Landscape Architect. You will be working in Hillingdon
Monday - Friday
09:00am - 17:00pm
Pay rate - £34.75ph via umbrella
To provide professional landscape architectural advice to officers and external developers, at all stages of the planning application (development management) process, and in respect of the developments projects (collaborating with Planners, Planning Specialists, Planning Enforcement, Estates Team (Project Managers), Highway Engineers, Town Centre Projects Team, Architects, Building Surveyors, Tree Managers, Green Spaces Team)
- To ensure that in carrying out the role, that the statutory obligations with respect to biodiversity, protected trees, utility infrastructure and highways safety are not breached so as to ensure that they do not suffer reputational, financial or legal damage.
- To ensure that Departmental landscape policies (including those within the Hillingdon Local Plan) are properly implemented.
- To develop and implement design guidance, promotional material and Supplementary Planning Documents on landscape matters with respect to new development.
- Provide advice to the Council’s estates and property services on proposals and projects for works, alterations and development of owned property assets.
- To answer more complex correspondence, including correspondence with councillors concerning landscape matters and to ensure that this is dealt with in an efficient and prompt manner
- Represent in relationship to landscape architecture matters at pre-application and application meetings and negotiations, as well as at meetings with Government bodies such as the Greater London Authority, Transport for London, Environment Agency and Natural England.
- To undertake site visits in relation to all aspects of the role, including landscape architecture, public realm projects and development proposals.
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Harry Cavell on firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available