Leaving Care Worker - Derbyshire
|Job Title:||Leaving Care Worker - Derbyshire|
|Salary:||£16.98 - 16.98 per hour|
|Contact Name:||lauren Anderson|
|Job Published:||18 days ago|
Leaving Care Worker – Ilkeston/Chesterfield.
Are you a passionate, dedicated Leaving Care Worker looking for your next role? 4Recruitment Services are recruiting a Leaving Care Worker to work closely with Children in and around either the Ilkeston or Chesterfield area.
Umbrella rate – £16.98 per hour.
Duration – 11.09.2023 – 31.10.2023 initially.
Hours of Work – Monday to Friday 09:00am – 17:00pm, 37 hours per week.
Information on the Role:
- To be the allocated Case Worker for children/young adults leaving care from ages 16-25.
- Develop close joint working relationships with Social Workers, Team Members and Social Work teams across Children’s Services.
- Build and maintain professional relationships with Care Leavers and their Families/Carers and Key Workers.
- Promote collaborative working with key partner agencies such as DWP, Youth Offending, Probation Services and MAPPA.
- Maintain regular communication with Adult Social Care, Schools, Virtual Schools, Trainers and other educational providers and Public/Private/Voluntary Sector Employers.
- To Identify the individual needs of allocated Care Leavers and provide support, guidance and information in a wide range of areas including health, disability, education, training, careers, employment, accommodation, managing finance.
- Ensuring key statuary outcomes are achieved.
- Act in accordance with the Councils Equality and Diversity policy.
- Ensure own compliance with the Councils Health & Safety policy/procedures and that of any resources you have responsibility for.
- Contribute to risk awareness through carrying out of duties and raise issues where appropriate.
- Comply with the Council’s policies on information security including the ICT Security Policy, Internet and Email Policy and Safe Haven Guidance.
- Ensure Care Leavers are proactively supported by undertaking regular statutory Pathway Plan assessments and using evidence-based practice to review progress and inform the setting of agreed goals to achieve successful outcomes.
- UK Driving Licence, access to a vehicle and business Insurance required.
- Relevant Level 3 qualifications.
- Ability to work flexible and travel into remote areas.
- Experience working with Children.
- Ability to plan and manage an individual workload.
- Understanding of Safeguarding policies and thresholds for Children and Adults.
We also offer an outstanding referral scheme for any Leaving Care Worker friends or colleagues.
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
If you are an Leaving Care Worker and would like to express your interest, please contact us for this great opportunity by calling on 0808 178 4445(option1) and speak to The Care TeamOr email on, Careteam@4recruitmentservices.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Personal Advisor - Leaving Care Team - Manchester
Salary: £16.87 - 16.87 per hour
Personal Advisor - Unaccompanied Asylum Seeking Children - Nottingham
Salary: £18.31 - 18.31 per hour
Personal Advisor - Childrens Services
Salary: Umbrella rate
Personal Advisor - After Care Team - Oldham
Salary: £18.44 - 18.44 per hour
Personal Advisor - Children in Care - Leicester
Salary: £17.76 - 17.76 per hour