Moving and Handling Advisers
|Job Title:||Moving and Handling Advisers|
|Salary:||£30 - 36 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Lucie Hunt|
|Job Published:||13 days ago|
Moving and Handling Advisers - Manchester Based
- Identify, understand and respond to the health and social care needs of service users by providing relevant services to ensure positive outcomes whilst ensuring quality and cost effective services.
- Carry out holistic assessments which are responsive to the needs of Manchester residents including where appropriate, to plan, implement and evaluate the provision of rehabilitation services.
- Deliver professional and detailed advice and assistance with regards to options available for the equipment, major adaptations, daily living techniques and care/support needs of service users to promote better outcomes.
- Identify current and potential safeguarding risks and refer where appropriate, assisting in investigations of allegations to ensure vulnerable service users are protected
- Assist with the monitoring and review of service delivery to ensure that performance targets are met and developed, implement and review procedures to continually enhance the service.
- Undertake management duties, either through direct line management of a team (including appraisals, performance management, training and induction of staff and other duties) or through matrix management of a virtual team of officers.
- Thorough knowledge of Models of Practice in relation to Moving and Handling assessments and interventions.
- Knowledge and application of assessment and interventions relevant to disabled people.
- Hold accredited Manual Handling and Advice Training qualification, and Train the Trainer qualification
- Knowledge of complex equipment and major adaptations
- Have an understanding of relevant Social Care legislation.
- Full driving license and access to a car for business use.
- Must have a current valid Enhanced DBS check and Level 3 Police Clearance.
To find out more information please contact Lucie at Lucieh@4recruitmentservices.com
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. We are an equal opportunity.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's