Neighbourhood Response Officer - Stevenage
|Job Title:||Neighbourhood Response Officer - Stevenage|
|Salary:||£17.09 - 17.09 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||30 days ago|
Neighbourhood Response Officer – Stevenage (Temp Vacancy)
Pay Rate: £17.09ph
Full-Time (36 hours)
To ensure that Clarion neighbourhoods are places that residents want to live. You’ll do this by understanding local needs and working collaboratively with other teams, residents groups and external partners; ensuring estates are clean, safe and well maintained, and improvements are identified, planned and delivered. To investigate breaches of tenancy, support more vulnerable customers and ensure that anti-social behaviour is addressed and prevented by working collaboratively with colleagues and external agencies. Successful delivery will involve a strong collaborative approach across Clarion teams and departments, local partners and residents.
- Develop and deliver neighbourhood plans and local offers.
- Deliver a programme of regular estate inspections and prioritising fire safety risk assessment follow up work.
- Work with local residents groups to develop local community facilities, activities and events as part of a neighbourhood plan and local offers.
- Work collaboratively with local partners such as safer neighbourhood teams, the voluntary sector and youth services on neighbourhood safety and ASB issues, for ad hoc or routine meetings as appropriate.
- Liaise with other Clarion departments on neighbourhood improvements and services
- Visit customers in breach of their tenancy or lease agreement where tasked to do so
- Visit customers who may require additional support and assess whether they require on going tenancy sustainment.
- Conduct viewings and sign ups or tenancy assignments.
- Attend court to represent Clarion and/or provide witness statements as required
- Conduct evictions and attend stay hearings.
Job Location: Basildon (Covering Other Essex Areas)
70% field based, 30% working from home.
Must have driving license and own car.
Role includes signing up properties, estate inspections, tenancy advice, ABS experience/knowledge essential.
We’re looking for a confident, customer focused Neighbourhood Response Officer to join our team on a full time basis
Contractually based at our Kings Court, Stevenage office, this role will mainly be covering our Basildon, Laindon and Maldon properties. Although you’d mostly work from home or from our Basildon Hub, you will be required to travel to Kings Court Stevenage for meetings and across the region, so the ability to travel regularly is an essential requirement.
MUST BE AVIALABLE FOR TRAVEL ACROSS ESSEX - You may be tasked to cover
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact email@example.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Bournemouth - Anti Social Behaviour Officer
Salary: £15.63 - 15.63 per hour
Salary: £13.95 - 13.95 per hour
Retirement Living Co-Ordinator
Newcastle upon Tyne
Salary: £11.00 - 14.98 per hour
Sheltered Housing Officer
Salary: £22 per hour
Rent Recovery Officer - Basildon
Salary: £15.95 - 15.95 per hour
Homelessness Relief and Prevent Officer
Salary: £38 per hour
Housing Management Officer - Manchester City
Salary: Market related
Assessment Officer- Financial Assessment/Income and Debt- Enfeild
Salary: £18.66 - 21.81 per hour
Supported Accommodation Night Assistant
Salary: £12 - 15 per hour
Salary: £12 per hour
Home Energy Advisor - Islington
Salary: £19.50 - 19.50 per hour
Salary: £12.59 - 12.59 per hour