Outreach Family Support Worker
|Job Title:||Outreach Family Support Worker|
|Duration:||1 month initally|
|Contact Name:||lauren Anderson|
|Job Published:||13 days ago|
Outreach Family Support Worker – Liverpool.
Are you a passionate, dedicated Outreach Family Support Worker looking for your next role? 4Recruitment Services are recruiting an Outreach Family Support Worker to work closely with Children and their Families in the Liverpool area.
Umbrella rate - £14.71 - £18.40 Per Hour.
Hours of Work – Monday – Friday 09:00am – 17:00pm. 35 hours per week.
Information on the Role:
- Provide Empowering, Interventions to Children and Families to help address emerging worries and affect positive change to improve the longer-term outcomes of Children and Young People.
- To support multi-agency partners to ensure a wide family approach is taken to address the identified needs of the family.
- Experience of effective collaborative and multi-agency working to support Children and their Families.
- Experience of delivering Outreach and home-based support to Children and their Families to address areas of identified needs.
- Ability to communicate effectively, using good written and verbal skills with Children, Families, other Professionals, and multi-disciplinary organisations in a wide range situation and at different levels.
- Ability to maintain accurate, reflective records in accordance with Recording with Care guidelines.
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team across a range of services including, Health, Education, Children’s Centre’s, School’s Family Support Services, etc.
- Ability to collaborate effectively and work in partnership with Parents and Professionals.
- To support Parents in meeting the needs of their Child.
- Experience of delivering practical parenting strategies.
- Full UK Driving Licence and access to own car.
- Access to own Laptop.
- Essential NVQ Level 3 in Child Care and Education, NND, Health and Social Care qualification.
- Knowledge of signs and symptoms of Child Protection issues.
- Knowledge of Child Development.
- Experience of direct work with Children, Young People, and their Families.
We also offer an outstanding referral scheme for any Outreach Family Support Worker, friends or colleagues.
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
If you are an Outreach Family Support Worker and would like to express your interest, please contact us for this great opportunity by calling on 0808 178 4445(option1) and speak to The Care TeamOr email on, Careteam@4recruitmentservices.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Family Support Worker - Birmingham
Salary: £17.06 - 17.06 per hour
Family Support Worker - Children's Safeguarding Team - Wakefield
Salary: £17.76 - 17.76 per hour
Support Worker - Family Contact - Wigston
Salary: Umbrella Rate.
Senior Family Time Worker - Kensington and Chelsea
Salary: £26.27 - 26.27 per hour
Contact Support Worker - Nottinghamshire
Salary: £14.79 - 14.79 per hour