Paralegal - Basingstoke
|Job Title:||Paralegal - Basingstoke|
|Contact Name:||Megan Eastop-Stanley|
|Job Published:||15 days ago|
Paralegal – Basingstoke
Salary: £ 16.63 Per Hour Umbrella
Full Time: Monday to Friday – 09:00am to 17:30pm
To provide basic legal services to our client and to provide administrative support to the Legal Services Team.
- To ensure that all deadlines are met, and all procedures are followed correctly.
- (Under the guidance of Solicitors and/ or Legal Executives) to have care and conduct of legal advice and services commensurate with the skills and experience of the postholder including but not limited to planning, litigation, highways, debt recovery, public law and/ or freedom of information and data protection law. The postholder will divide their time between data protection law/ FOI and will also assist in the other work areas of the team as required.
- To deal with all such areas of law (commensurate with the skills and experience of the postholder and under the guidance of solicitors and or legal executives) as may from time to time be allocated by the legal services manager and or team leader including but not limited to planning, litigation, highway, debt recovery, public law and or freedom of information and data protection law.
- To keep the team leader aware of the progress of all matters allocated to the postholder.
- To assist in the development of ICT within legal services and to recognise the need for change and to adapt appropriately.
- To carry out al such legal or quasi- legal tasks that may from time to time be allocated by the team leader and or legal services manager.
- To deal with all such administrative matters as may from time to time be required by the team leader.
- To ensure that service delivery compiles with current regulations, accepted professional standards, the council’s policies and procedures and appropriate legislation (including legislation on data protection, equalities, health and safety and safeguarding children and vulnerable adults).
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact Megan Eastop- Stanley on 07587 327813 or via email Megane@4recruitmentservices.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's