Personal Assistant - Wirral
|Job Title:||Personal Assistant - Wirral|
|Salary:||£15.04 - 15.04 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||23 days ago|
Personal Assistant – Wirral (Temp Vacancy)
Pay Rate: £15.04ph
Full-Time (36 hours)
- To act as a Personal Assistant to Directors/Commissioners by providing direct organisational, secretarial and administrative support.
- To provide a route of communication in the Directors/Commissioners absence and ensure that progress is maintained on key issues.
- To work as part of a team to provide an effective secretarial, administrative and personal assistant support service to the Strategic Hub.
- To proactively provide comprehensive Personal Assistant support including organisational, secretarial and administrative support to Directors/ Commissioners; including arranging meetings, courses / conferences, travel and accommodation requirements, providing hospitality, typing and word processing, and the collation and dissemination of information.
- To filter and direct incoming telephone queries where they cannot be resolved at first contact identifying urgent/sensitive matters.
- To anticipate the core requirements of the Directors/Commissioners without need to be directed.
- To work as part of the Chief Executive’s Support Team providing cover for the Directors and Chief Executive as required.
- To collate, disseminate and control the distribution of mail and other documentation and information received or originated by the Directors/ Commissioners.
- To proactively screen the Directors/Commissioners emails for meeting requests/ meeting papers etc and ensure that these are either electronically filed or a hard copy produced as per the individual needs of the Strategic Director.
- To manage the Director’s/Commissioners correspondence, seek responses from relevant sources and draft responses as necessary.
- Ensure that systems operate for all correspondence to and from the Department to be correctly directed and responded to in a timely manner.
- To provide a progress chasing function to ensure speedy, accurate and effective follow up actions to maintain departmental and organisational credibility.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Independent Living Brokerage and Support Officer
Salary: £14.17 - 14.17 per hour
Service Support Assistant - Leicestershire
Salary: £14.83 - 14.83 per hour
Admin Assistant - Orpington
Salary: £12.48 - 12.48 per hour
Community Care Officer - Doncaster
Salary: £10.50 - 10.50 per hour
Anatomical Pathology Technician - Greenwich
Salary: £16.82 - 16.82 per hour