|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Salary:||£24.28 - 24.28 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Harry Cavell|
|Job Published:||about 2 months ago|
We are currently looking for a Project Manager. You will be working in Enniskillen (BT74). This is working for a large FM Company
Monday - Friday
09:00am - 17:00pm
Temp - Perm Contract
Pay rate - £24.28ph via umbrella
- Provide PM duties for a number of small projects in an Acute Healthcare environment.
- Ensuring that suppliers, specialists and sub-contractors are engaged in accordance with Company Policies Procedures, applicable SWAH Policies and Procedures, current Health Technical Memorandums (HTMs) and Statutory Regulations and as required to meet the response times as the Contract requirements.
- Attend Client meetings to provide progress updates and ensure all actions are recorded, complete and evidenced.
- Communication with the project team to ensure all actions are complete to full satisfaction.
- Decision making from reviewing all information.
- Monitor and review contractors and specialists in a formal and recorded manner to ensure attendance and work is carried out as and to standard required and in compliance with all requirements.
- Review completed work and documentation and ensure any remedial actions are followed and actioned within the reporting definitions and timeframes.
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Harry Cavell on firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Engineering & Surveying - (Surveyor)
Salary: £23.51 - 23.51 per hour
Salary: £25.00 - 31.21 per hour
Salary: £19 - 20 per hour
Salary: £21 per hour
Salary: £35 per hour
Salary: £22 per hour
Salary: £24 - 25 per hour