Qualified Social Worker - LAC - South West London
|Job Title:||Qualified Social Worker - LAC - South West London|
|Salary:||£33 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Ben Smith|
|Job Published:||almost 3 years ago|
Qualified Social Worker – LAC – South West London
We require an experienced Qualified Social Worker to work within a Looked After Children’s Services Team based within South West London. To be successful for this role, you are required to have a minimum of 2 years recent Social Worker experience of working within a LAC Team.
The successful Social Worker will have duties of:
- To carry out assessments of children looked after.
- To carry out reviews and statutory visits in accordance with statutory and service procedures.
- To carry out direct work with children and their families in order to meet their assessed need.
- To supervise children on behalf of Authority, as directed by the court.
- To support the development of parents and carers as required in order to achieve best outcomes for the children.
- To undertake such work jointly with colleagues within the service and from other agencies in appropriate cases.
- To prepare and present information (both written and oral) to Panels, the Court and other agencies.
- To maintain up-to-date records on all work carried out and to ensure good and effective communication with other professionals involved.
- To contribute to policy making within the service and to the evaluation and review of services.
To apply for this role, you must have:
- A relevant Social Work qualification (BA/MA Social Work/DipSW or equivalent)
- Be registered with SWE (Social Work England)
- Be eligible to work within the UK
Pay Rate is £33 per hour
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Ben Smith on 0208 911 1085
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available