Reablement Practitioner - Barnsley
|Job Title:||Reablement Practitioner - Barnsley|
|Salary:||£15.54 - 15.54 per hour|
|Duration:||3 months initially|
|Contact Name:||lauren Anderson|
|Job Published:||19 days ago|
Reablement Practitioner – Barnsley
Are you a passionate, dedicated Reablement Practitioner looking for your next role? 4Recruitment Services are recruiting a Reablement Practitioner to work between home to home in and around the Barnsley area.
Umbrella rate – £15.54 per hour.
Duration – 05/09/2023 - 3 months initially.
Hours of Work – 5 out of 7 days on a Rota basis. (On Call also required).
Information on the Role:
- To undertake strength-based assessments with a person-centred approach meaning the Service User is at the centre of their decision which maximises Independence.
- To review and revise Support Plans – complete outcome reports – identify any ongoing support.
- To work internally and externally in partnership with other professional bodies in connection with the Service user ensuring their Reablement journey is consistent, safe and reflects desired outcomes and goals.
- To liaise and communicate with Management daily whilst on shift.
- Ensure a person-centred holistic approach, including daily living activities and social engagement. Providing the Service User with Community activities, with the aim to reduce potential social isolation.
- Participate in staff allocation via electronic systems.
- To act as Duty Officer on a rota basis by undertaking Triage of new cases and being initial point of contact into service.
- As required to assist in training and development of support staff.
- Respond effectively to enquires and to Service User complaints in accordance with policy and procedures.
- To contribute to the responsibility to safeguard and promote the welfare of service users in accordance with policies and procedures.
- To ensure that all health and safety responsibilities are carried out in accordance to policies and procedures.
- To attend and participate in regular supervisions, team meetings and personal development reviews and activity as required.
Requirements of the Role:
- Full UK driving licence and access to own car.
- Level 2 Qualification in Health and Social Care or equivalent.
- Willingness to successfully complete a relevant level 3 Qualification within an agreed time period.
- Significant experience of working in a social or healthcare sector with adults, older and/ or vulnerable people.
- Significant experience of assessing the needs of adults, older and/or vulnerable people, creating and establishing support plans.
- Significant experience of developing, implementing and reviewing plans of care for adults, older and/or vulnerable people.
- Experience of completing risk assessments.
- Significant knowledge and understanding of the principles and values of Reablement and enabling strengths-based approaches to providing support.
- Understanding of Care Quality Commission regulatory requirements.
- Knowledge and understanding of relevant legislation and practice guidance.
- Good knowledge of care assessment and management processes.
If you are a Reablement Practitioner and would like to express your interest, please contact us for this great opportunity by calling on 0808 178 4445(option1) and speak to The Care Team. Or email on: Careteam@4recruitmentservices.com
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.