Reviews Officer - Haringey
|Job Title:||Reviews Officer - Haringey|
|Salary:||£24.03 - 24.03 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Reviews Officer – Haringey (Temp Vacancy)
Pay Rate: £24.03ph
Full-Time (35 hours)
- To provide a professional Reviews service, primarily on matters of suitability of accommodation and allocations (registrations), which supports service delivery, contributes to the growth and development of the service and the skills and knowledge of staff across the directorate.
- To provide an effective service to end the main housing duty to households found to have breached the terms of their tenancy or license whilst in temporary accommodation.
- To keep fully abreast of changes in legislation and case-law; recommending service improvements and policy changes in order for an excellent service to be delivered.
- Conducting reviews under S202 of the Housing Act 1996 on matters of suitability of all forms of accommodation and matters relating to ending of the main duty due to refusal of temporary accommodation, part 6 or private rented accommodation or acceptance of part 6 or private rented accommodation or.
- Conduct allocations (registrations) reviews under S166A of the Housing Act 1996
- Supporting the Reviews Manager to carry out reviews, providing information, and working collaboratively on cases, where required.
- Provide general support, guidance and assistance to staff dealing with temporary accommodation and interim accommodation.
- Provide general support, guidance and assistance to staff dealing with settled accommodation offers of social housing.
- Provide general support, guidance and assistance to staff dealing with settled accommodation offers in the private sector.
- Provide information to internal and external partners and respond to solicitors and Ombudsman as required.
- Initiate and deliver training on key legislation and case-law to other areas of the service.
- Write and update policies to reflect the changing nature of reviews and deliver appropriate training.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Bournemouth - Anti Social Behaviour Officer
Salary: £15.63 - 15.63 per hour
Sheltered Housing Officer
Salary: £22 per hour
Rent Recovery Officer - Basildon
Salary: £15.95 - 15.95 per hour
Housing Management Officer - Manchester City
Salary: Market related
Homelessness Relief and Prevent Officer
Salary: £38 per hour
Assessment Officer- Financial Assessment/Income and Debt- Enfeild
Salary: £18.66 - 21.81 per hour
Salary: £13.95 - 13.95 per hour
Home Energy Advisor - Islington
Salary: £19.50 - 19.50 per hour
Supported accommodation Support Worker
Salary: £11.00 - 14.98 per hour
Supported Accommodation Night Assistant
Salary: £12 - 15 per hour