|Job Title:||Senior Administrator|
|Salary:||£12.24 - 12.24 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Lucie Hunt|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
- To act on behalf of the Service as the senior administrator, to implement, operate and maintain a range of statutory, regulatory and corporate business processes and systems as required to support the efficient operation of the Services.
- To assist the Service Support Manager in reviewing, on a continuous basis, the effectiveness of all processes and making recommendations for improvement - including identifying and resolving administrative systems and process issues.
- The post will be flexible and responsive to the resolution of urgent matters, for example o Provision of information including statistical data, organisation and team structures to data cleanse, validate and update staff and property data where necessary
- To support and provide up to data accurate management information as required
- To provide timely and accurate data surrounding Freedom of Information requests as required
- Prepare, compile and distribute agendas and supporting paperwork to assist relevant staff and managers in their preparation for meetings/panels/conferences.
- Organise and attend designated meetings/panels/conferences, to include the taking, production and distribution of minutes.
- To complete all post meeting/panel/conference administration as required.
- To work flexibly and provide cover for other Business Support staff to ensure that office cover is provided across all Services at all times to meet the business needs
- Previous clerical/administrative experience
- Recording, inputting and collating statistical data
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to plan, organise and prioritise own workload to meet deadlines
- Accuracy with attention to detail
- Ability to use initiative
- Ability to maintain standards under pressure
- Team working
- Solution focused, using good problem solving skills
To find out more information please contact Lucie at Lucieh@4recruitmentservices.com
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. We are an equal opportunity.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Share this Job
Business Support Officer
Salary: £11.75 - 11.75 per hour
Salary: umbrella rate
Arts and Heritage Officer - Newham
Salary: £21.64 - 21.64 per hour
HR - Recruitment Administrator - Bristol
Salary: £11.81 - 11.81 per hour
Recruitment & Marketing Administrator - Lancashire
Salary: £11.39 - 11.39 per hour
Senior Internal Auditor - Wakefield
Salary: £18 per hour
Senior Finance Officer - Islington
Salary: £37,223 - 42,080 per year
Technical Support Officer - Uxbridge
Salary: £13.39 - 13.39 per hour
Specialist Business Support Officer - Wirral
Salary: £12.81 - 12.81 per hour
Paralegal - Basingstoke
Salary: Market related
Acquisitions Officer - Ilford
Salary: £12.92 - 12.92 per hour
Property Lawyer - Peterborough
Salary: Market related