Senior Legal Assistant - Bolton
|Job Title:||Senior Legal Assistant - Bolton|
|Contact Name:||Megan Eastop-Stanley|
|Job Published:||20 days ago|
Senior Legal Assistant – Bolton
Salary: £14.16 Per Hour
Full Time: Monday to Friday – 09:00am to 17:00pm
To assist in the provision of Legal services to our client and to provide senior legal assistant support on cases.
- To manage the organisation of their work and caseload and ensure the work meets with any quality standards which may be set to include being responsible for the provision of an accurate court bundle where required.
- Devise and deliver legal training to the team and company departments as directed.
- To draft any pleadings, documentation or applications as appropriately delegated and where training and support has been provided.
- To undertake advocacy were directed to do so.
- To have awareness of information governance and confidentially.
- To undertake their own caseload of matters as delegated by the Principal Lawyer.
- To liaise and communicate with stakeholders to ensure the effective progress and conclusion of cases.
- To liaise with the team’s clients to ensure an effective service is being provided.
- To advise the principal lawyer of all significant matters relating to legal/reputational issues for the council.
- To initiate and implement projects or work programmes to meet specific, agreed objectives of the council as allocated by the Principal Lawyer.
- To have knowledge of the constitution and strategic aims of the company.
- Children - To support advice, support and advocacy and have conduct of matters relating to child protection, education and immigration.
- Adults - To provide advice, support and advocacy and have conduct legal matters relating to adult social care.
- Environment - To provide advice, support and advocacy and have conduct of matter relating to civil and criminal litigation, employment, licensing, planning and schools.
- Corporate - To provide advice and support and have conduct of matters relating to contracts, procurement and property matter to include regeneration, highways and compulsory purchase.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact Megan Eastop- Stanley on 07587 327813 or via email Megane@4recruitmentservices.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Share this Job
Salary: umbrella rate
Senior Internal Auditor - Wakefield
Salary: £18 per hour
Property Lawyer - Peterborough
Salary: Market related
Assistant Payroll & Employee Officer - Wakefield
Salary: £10.79 - 10.79 per hour
Interim Solicitor - Liverpool
Salary: Market related