Senior Residential Support Worker - Children's Residential Home - Barnet
|Job Title:||Senior Residential Support Worker - Children's Residential Home - Barnet|
|Duration:||3 months initially|
|Contact Name:||lauren Anderson|
|Job Published:||30 days ago|
Senior Residential Support Worker – Children’s Residential Home – Barnet.
Are you a passionate, dedicated Senior Residential Support Worker looking for your next role? 4Recruitment Services are recruiting a Senior Residential Support Worker to join the Children’s Team based in Barnet.
Umbrella Rate: £19.13 - £26.30 per hour.
Hours of Work: Monday – Friday 09:00am – 17:15pm, 36 hours per week. – Shift work on evenings and weekends.
Duration: 13/11/2023 - 3 Months initially.
Information of the Role:
- Direct work with one young person, providing practical and emotional support.
- Ensure the care and welfare of the young person.
- Ensure the Placement Plan for the child is always followed and adhered to.
- Ensure all needs are met.
- Ensure education is promoted and supported and that the Child’s attendance in education is maintained.
- Promote positive behaviour and manage difficult situations.
- Raise any serious issues or concerns directly with the Registered Manager.
- Plan, manage and lead shifts ensuring children are kept safe and engaged throughout the day.
- Share the responsibility for creating a pleasant working environment.
- Provide guidance and support to all Residential Workers.
- Ensure all policies, procedures, and risk assessments, are always adhered to.
- Ensure that all staff read the Daily Logbook to check all communication/changes at the beginning of work or at any point during the working days as required.
- Ensure all staff have completed the relevant paperwork. e.g. Incident/Accident forms or restraint forms as applicable and that such information is passed to higher management.
- Assist or undertake effective supervisions as required, offer advice and encouragement to supervised staff regarding individual training needs.
- Attend meetings and training as required.
Requirements of the role:
- Enhanced Child and Adult DBS registered on the update service.
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience as a Senior Residential Support Worker.
- Recent experience of working in a Childrens Residential Home.
- Experience in Child Assessments.
- Knowledge of Child Protection Procedures.
- To work individually and within a team.
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
If you are a Senior Residential Support Worker and would like to express your interest, please contact us for this great opportunity by calling on 0808 178 4445(option1) and speak to The Care Team Or email on, Careteam@4recruitmentservices.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available