Service Charge Analyst
|Job Title:||Service Charge Analyst|
|Salary:||£14.00 - 18.29 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Bal Sunner|
|Job Published:||about 2 months ago|
4Recruitment Services are seeking a Service Charge Analyst to assist our housing association client based in Southwark.
The Service Charge Analyst will be required to:
- deliver all aspects of service charges for a patch with the support of the Service Charge Area Manager to ensure the integrity of rents/service charges. This includes a responsibility for ensuring that the rent review and service charge estimates, and the summaries of expenditure are accurate and transparent.
- provide guidance and advice to colleagues on rents, service charges and general management
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Deliver an exceptional service to the clients customers that delivers value for money by assisting with the preparation of new scheme estimates, reviewing new schemes, annual estimates, auditing, and summaries of expenditure and reserve funds. You will be responsible for an area/patch on rent and service charges for tenants and Homeowners including Estate Inspections.
- Analyse expenditure in line with policies and forecast future expenditure by identifying recording expenditure that cannot be recovered through service failure or lack of delivery.
- Contribute to the creation of tenancy and lease terms by providing accurate information to operational teams with regards to rent and service charge calculations.
- Deliver ‘First Point of Contact’ resolution to Catalyst customers by providing advice on rent and service charge enquiries to colleagues, including provision of a detailed analysis of variations and providing evidence as required in any proceedings.
- Receive and progress pre-sale enquiries in line with our service level agreements for customers and colleagues to ensure that these are serviced and that fees are collected to comply with governance and support deliver of resales process for Homeowner Services
- Collaborate with colleagues in Homeowner Services and Customer Service ensuring rents and service charge disputes, queries and complaints are resolved promptly, supporting the delivery of other homeowner services functions and ensuring customer satisfaction is prioritised.
- Able to work collaboratively with all parts of the business, knowing when to support, and when to push back and hold the line.
- Able to work collaboratively within a larger section/department across service areas.
- Able to work in a rapidly changing environment and to respond to changing customer needs.
- Able to carry out functions in a cost effective, sensitive, compliant, responsive and transparent way.
- Must have at least 5 years of experience as a Service Charge Specialist/Analyst.
- Professional qualification e.g. CIH, IRPM or considerable experience in service charge settings within a Registered Provider environment.
- Demonstrable knowledge of accounting processes relating to service charges with a sound knowledge of Service Charge Legislation and best practice.
- High level of literacy, communication and numeracy skills using IT systems.
- Personable, pro-active, professional and able to demonstrate full commitment to exceptional customer care and service in all activities.
- Standard DBS check.
What we offer:
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy in further detail or any other vacancies , please contact our Team on 0800 988 6307 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Supported Accommodation Night Assistant
Salary: £12 - 15 per hour
Retirement Living Co-Ordinator
Newcastle upon Tyne
Salary: £11.00 - 14.98 per hour
Supported accommodation Support Worker
Salary: £11.00 - 14.98 per hour
Salary: £13.95 - 13.95 per hour
Assessment Officer- Financial Assessment/Income and Debt- Enfeild
Salary: £18.66 - 21.81 per hour
Housing Management Officer - Manchester City
Salary: Market related
Salary: £12 per hour
Home Energy Advisor - Islington
Salary: £19.50 - 19.50 per hour
Rent Recovery Officer - Basildon
Salary: £15.95 - 15.95 per hour
Salary: £12.59 - 12.59 per hour
Sheltered Housing Officer
Salary: £22 per hour
Homelessness Relief and Prevent Officer
Salary: £38 per hour