Talent Acquisition Specialist
|Job Title:||Talent Acquisition Specialist|
|Salary:||£47,420 - 50,512 per year|
|Contact Name:||Lucie Hunt|
|Job Published:||23 days ago|
Talent Acquisition Specialist HR - Oxfordshire Based
Full Time Permanent role
- Talent acquisition subject matter expert. Providing advanced level advice and guidance on attraction, social media, sourcing, pipelining, assessment, vetting, inclusive hiring, data analysis and market and technology trends.
- Visible and accountable for the successful and timely delivery of multiple innovative talent acquisition campaigns and projects with clearly defined project plans and identified task owners and timelines.
- Working in collaboration with HR Business Partners and senior managers to develop a full understanding of service area workforce requirements, aligned with business plans and provide talent acquisition strategies and solutions that positively impact organisational success.
- Developing strategies to attract active and passive candidates including talent pipelining strategies and increasing direct sourcing success.
- Designing candidate centred innovative, creative and cost effective attraction & sourcing methods that deliver a diverse talent pool and improve the attraction of under-represented groups.
- Developing initiatives to support significant reduction in temporary agency worker spend.
- Defining and delivering sourcing channels, that provide a balance of time, cost, and quality to the organisation, seeking out new or redefined routes to market.
- Actively seek opportunities to act as an Oxfordshire County Council brand ambassador both online and in person e.g. attendance at job fairs, PRIDE etc.
- Develop networking opportunities with other local authorities, Oxfordshire employers etc. to keep abreast of market trends and provide insight into successful talent acquisition strategies.
- Supporting team members to effectively manage peaks of activity, offering guidance and sharing campaign outcomes to improve team resourcing expertise and triaging campaign support work to Resourcing Advisors as appropriate.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships and partnerships across the organisation and with third party service providers.
- Taking a candidate centred approach to all talent acquisition activities/projects. Collaborating with the wider HR and OD team to ensure smooth recruitment and onboarding processes and a positive candidate and hiring manager experience.
- Have a continuous improvement mindset. Seeking opportunities to always learn and improve both personally and as a team.
- Have an active and proactive presence on LinkedIn as a user and recruiter as well as other social media to promote the council’s EVP, brand and current and future opportunities and encourage and train hiring managers to do the same.
- Level 5 REC/CIPD qualification or equivalent relevant experience evidenced through professional development or study.
- Advanced resourcing expertise developed in an internal setting within a large/multi-site/discipline/sector organisation. With significant experience proactively identifying organisation priorities/workforce plans and translating into successful inclusive talent attraction, assessment and onboarding strategies, plans and campaigns. Extensive up to date knowledge of recruitment and compliance related legislation and best practice with the ability to confidently provide advice. Committed to continual professional development to maintain this knowledge and expertise.
- Extensive knowledge of undertaking effective search activity. Up to date knowledge of market mapping, headhunting, talent pooling and talent pipelining. Including experience in directly leading executive search and managing relationships with search firms.
- British Psychological Society - Level A & B trained assessor with up to date practical knowledge of a wide range of inclusive assessment tools and designing and facilitating assessments.
- Project management qualification or the ability to demonstrate practical knowledge of project management principles and techniques.
- Significant experience of using LinkedIn as a user and recruiter and other social media channels to showcase the employee value proposition, attract talent and build direct sourcing capability.
- Very competent IT user including the use of candidate databases, LinkedIn Recruiter and leading applicant tracking systems. Very competent user of Microsoft Office products (such as Word, Excel, Power BI, Outlook, Visio, Teams and SharePoint). Confident with data analysis, using it to inform strategy and monitor performance and return on investment.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to effectively plan own workload with limited supervision and a proven ability to effectively manage competing demands and priorities while retaining strong attention to detail.
To find out more information please contact Lucie at Lucieh@4recruitmentservices.com
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. We are an equal opportunity.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Independent Living Brokerage and Support Officer
Salary: £14.17 - 14.17 per hour
VAT Alignment Officer - Haringey
Salary: £20.10 - 20.10 per hour
Brokerage Officer - Shefford
Salary: £11.22 - 11.22 per hour
Admin Assistant - Orpington
Salary: £12.48 - 12.48 per hour
Business Support Programme Co-ordinator - Solihull
Salary: £17.53 - 20.47 per hour