Teams Manager - Children Services Tameside - AGMA
|Job Title:||Teams Manager - Children Services Tameside - AGMA|
|Salary:||£40 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Deanna Clarke|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Teams Manager – Children Services Tameside - AGMA
Location: 1 Clough Fold Road, SK14 5AQ
Contract: initial 2 -month contract with possible further extension
Hours: 37 hours per week
Pay: £40per hour (depending on experience)
The primary purpose of the role is to:
Two Registered Residential Managers required in Children's homes in the Tameside area
We are urgently looking for full time residential managers who are team teach, safeguarding & medication trained to manage a Children's homes in the Tameside area (Denton and Dukinfield).
These are 3 bed internal residential children's homes, where children are aged 11-17 years old.
Educated to level 4 leadership and management or above and significant work experience in managing residential services, the successful applicant will need to demonstrate an ability to manage and lead a team providing support and supervision to staff in the delivery of care and support in the children’s home.
At least 2 years residential experience within the last 2 years.
Why Tameside Children's Services?
- We have an excellent induction programme for all our new staff
- Induction buddies for all our new staff
- The peer support in Tameside is second to none
- All staff receive regular supervision and work in a supportive culture
- We listen to our staff and act on feedback in a variety of ways through having regular team meetings, employee engagement sessions and staff surveys.
- We have a comprehensive workforce development programme which provides lots of opportunities to help staff grow
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer. To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact Deanna Clarke on 020 8514 9152 or Email DeannaC@4recruitmentservices.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available