2 x Qualified Social Worker | Adults Hospital Discharge Team | Merton
4Recruitment Services require an experienced Social Worker to work within a Hospital Discharge Team based within Merton. The Successful Social Worker will be required to have a minimum of 2 years recent Social Work experience of working within a Hospital Discharge Team.
The successful Social Worker will have experience of:
- Liaising with a team of social workers and case coordinators
- Undertaking assessments
- Participating in team meetings
- Arranging and implementing care plans
- Facilitate discharged from A&E and CDU
- Arranging urgent support and intervention to client in community to avoid hospital admissions
To apply for this the Social Worker must:
- Have a relevant Social Work qualification (BA/MA Social Work/DipSW or equivalent)
- Be HCPC Registered
- Have Hospital Assessment Experience
- Be eligible to work within the UK
Salary is £28 per hour
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and Healthcare Professionals.
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Billy F on 0208 514 9139.