Our client is seeking an experienced AC Maintenance Engineer to work under a Mobile Position. This is a mobile position covering sites in Central London. The engineer will be maintaining Air Conditioning/HVAC systems/units.
Standard working days will be Monday to Friday,
Hours are as followed; 8am till 5pm
When not on-site carrying out the works you will be based at Head Office in Liverpool Street in office.
Salary: Up to £45,000 + Van and Fuel Card
- The individual would need to be an experienced engineer with good engineering knowledge Air Conditioning systems/HVAC.
- The individual must be fully qualified in Air Conditioning/Heating Ventilation.
- F Gas Qualified.
- Manual Driver’s License.
Some key abilities would include:
- Good Knowledge of AC / HVAC.
- Fault finding
- Maintaining logbooks to a high standard.
Duties will include but not limited to;
- Carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance and complete the appropriate paperwork and reports.
- Carry out Reactive and emergency breakdown tasks and complete the associated paperwork.
- Assist other team members when required or as directed from line manager.
- Ensure that all tasks are completed within the contractual time scales.
- Proactively reduce energy consumption on site.
- Supervision of visiting sub-contractors with regards to standard of work and Health and Safety.
- To carry out all duties in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- To understand and complete all work-related documentation accurately and on time.
- To carry out work in a safe and diligent manner.
- To comply with all Health and Safety policies and procedures.
- To attend and fully participate in training and appraisal activities as required.
- To undertake additional duties in line with capabilities as required.
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4 Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
If interested, please submit an updated CV for consideration.
For more information, please contact Jordan on 02085149145 or Jordanm@4recruitmentservices.com