Homeless Night Support Worker
|Job Title:||Homeless Night Support Worker|
|Salary:||£11.00 - 14.60 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Bal Sunner|
|Job Published:||4 days ago|
4Recruitment Services are seeking a Homeless Night support worker for our client who offers short-term accommodation based high support service for single people over the age of 18 with multiple and complex needs e.g. street homelessness, addictions, offending behaviour, mental health problems.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Implementing Overall safety and security, including building and security checks, and the use of new technology. Ensuring the overall safety and security of the scheme.
- Adhering to ‘best practice’ in meeting the requirements of health and safety legislation in all aspects of the organisation’s work.
- Effectively managing incidents of crisis intervention and anti-social behaviour.
- Maintain high standards of cleanliness within schemes, preparation of rooms and site inspections.
- Effective recording of information
- Implementing policies and procedures to ensure effective service delivery.
- Assisting service users with day to day tenancy issues, payment of rent and other scheme requirements.
- Developing and promoting the highest levels of client consultation, communication and partnership in all aspects of service delivery.
- Using IT systems appropriately.
- Working in line with health and safety requirements to ensure the overall safety and security of the scheme.
- Conducts effective assessment of prospective residents/tenants and keep referral agency updated as appropriate.
- Recognise signs of distress in tenants and identifies ways to reduce this.
- Working as part of a multi-disciplinary staff team and meeting the requirements of a rota system, ensuring support is available across all schemes in the cluster.
- Actively involved in team meetings and attend regular supervisions.
- Working with colleagues to ensure key performance indicators (e.g. voids and arrears) are being met.
- Working in line with company policies and procedures and the requirements of funders and stakeholders to ensure effective service delivery.
- Working in line with other key agencies, both in statutory and voluntary sectors.
- Ability to use appropriate IT systems and maintain professional and timely records
- Experience of working with vulnerable client groups
- To demonstrate IT Skills to include a basic proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word and Excel as well as a willingness to learn specific IT systems used within Care and Support; and complete relevant IT training where required.
- Good communication skills.
- Administration experience would be desirable
- Enhanced DBS check
What we offer:
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy in further detail or any other vacancies , please contact our Team on 0800 988 6307 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's