Accommodation Services Officer - Dunstable
|Job Title:||Accommodation Services Officer - Dunstable|
|Salary:||£20 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
Accommodation Services Officer – Dunstable (Temp Vacancy)
Umbrella Pay Rate: £20.00ph
Full-Time (37 hours)
Accommodation Services are responsible for the delivery of core business functions to a multi-millionpound Housing Service based upon the Housing service plan. The team provide a wide range of services including; the delivery and management of a Lettings and Transitional accommodation offer, across Central Bedfordshire, their aim is to help residents sustain their licence, find permanent accommodation and avoid long term homelessness, supporting Central Bedfordshire Council’s corporate objective of, excellence and making Central Bedfordshire a great place to live and work.
- Up to date knowledge of Housing and Homelessness Legislation, including anti-social behaviour and enforcement options and the benefits/welfare system is desirable.
- You will be first point of contact for our customers relevant to the services provided, signposting customers to other agencies on a wide range of issues and to progress a range of customer service tasks, some of which are particularly sensitive.
- You will need to be a strong negotiator, have good listening skills, be resilient and able to deal with difficult situations.
- You will be responsible for your own caseload, assessing customers’ needs and risks, recommending specific customer focused actions.
- You will be responsible for providing effective day to day delivery of housing management and Landlord service to private Tenants/Licensees, managing a range of private sector properties and their tenancies, managing lettings allocations across social and private housing providers across Central Bedfordshire helping residents to sustain their transitional accommodation placement /tenancies.
- This will include; the Health & safety of residents/visitors, enforcement of the tenancy/licence conditions, rent collection and ensuring that properties we manage are safe and clean, working with customers to create suitable pathways into secure permanent accommodation. Liaising with housing providers to create modern adverts for lettings, managing lettings days and verifying suitable allocations.
- Out of hours working may be required as part of this role.
- All roles to undertake other duties as may be required provided they fall within the range and scope of the duties of the post as set out above and are commensurate with the grade of the post.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Accommodation Support Worker - Manchester
Salary: £14.24 - 14.24 per hour
Housing Allocations Officer - Loughborough
Salary: £14 per hour
Housing Advisor - Hammersmith & Fulham
Hammersmith & Fulham
Salary: £23.28 - 23.28 per hour
Tenancy Assistant - Hull
Salary: £12.37 - 12.37 per hour