Account Director - Liverpool Street
|Job Title:||Account Director - Liverpool Street|
|Contact Name:||Ben Smith|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Our client is seeking an experienced Accounts Manager to work based in Whitechapel. You will be managing 4 sites based in Central London. The individual will ensure the smooth running of the building ensuring all Clients and Companies requirements are met.
Standard working days will be Monday to Friday
Standard working hours will be 8am till 5pm.
Salary: £55,000 - £60,000
- The individual would need to be an experienced Accounts Manager with previous experience running buildings services for commercial buildings.
- The individual must be fully qualified Electrically.
- Ensure controls are in place to monitor the management and delivery of the services provided by designated portfolio and regularly review such controls with the portfolio and ensure appropriate action is taken, e.g. statutory compliance, H&S inspections and contractual compliance.
- Manage the teams in identifying all the contract requirements in the contract documents and organise the contract teams to deliver them in a timely manner.
- Liaise with the Commercial & Finance Manager on procurement and contract changes within the allocated contract to maximise value for money.
- Ensure over all compliance of all H&S legislation and issues relating to the contract portfolio and compliance with all internal & external audit processes.
- Ensuring interface with the client/s on H&S issues (completion of joint plans), policies and procedures.
- To support the Business Development team with reference visits and operational material to demonstrate World Class Service.
- Communicating the company’s Vision, Mission and Values and company policy and procedures to contract teams to ensure implementation and adherence to them.
- Conducting team meetings to agreed frequencies and attend all necessary contractual meetings
- To provide regular and effective feedback to the Business Unit Director on the performance management of the portfolio for all aspects of service delivery, staff management and legal compliance.
- Support the development of the total integrated Business Unit model by managing the team to ensure they are working collaboratively, ensuring client issues are resolved effectively and efficiently
- Drive forward the highest standards of service.
- Maximise financial performance and ensure budgets are managed.
- Maintain, develop and enhance new and existing customer relationships
- Drive the highest level of results on H&S and service delivery issues
- Drive a service excellence culture among the team, establishing & utilising existing key performance indicators, benchmarks and milestones to measure and demonstrate progress/ achievement against plans
- Develop and maintain improvement plans, both in the short and longer term, bringing ‘added value’ to our customers, in line with our Vision, Mission and values in a positive teamwork mind set
- Maintain regular contact with clients to ensure continued satisfaction, identifying potential problems early, giving the necessary management direction and support to put them back on track
- Seek out and deliver ‘added value’ innovative solutions to existing customers, which enhance the
- customers perception of the client and differentiate us from our competition in line with our value of ‘Innovation’
- To retain and enhance profitable, business for the organisation
- To represent the organisation as required
- To ensure compliance with the quality management system
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4RS is an equal opportunities employer.
If interested, please submit an updated CV for consideration.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available