Accountant - Finance Manager
|Job Title:||Accountant - Finance Manager|
|Salary:||£16.26 - 16.26 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||over 2 years ago|
We are currently looking for an Accountant - Finance Manager to work with one of our clients based in Bury.
Monday - Friday
08:00 am - 17:00 pm
Pay rates - £16.26
- To provide high quality financial advice and support senior managers and cost centre managers in relation to their financial responsibilities, both revenue and capital.
- To support the County Council's financial framework processes by providing service financial information to enable the preparation of medium term financial plans, annual budgets, monthly budget monitoring and year end closedown.
- To provide financial advice and support to senior managers and cost centre managers in relation to:
- the general management and financial control of revenue and capital budgets
- improving forecasting provided by services through challenge and assurance
- modelling and financial analysis
- effective financial decision-making
- budget setting and closing the accounts
- the medium term financial strategy
- service and team planning
- costing service transformation and redesign options
- To promote consistency and standardisation of finance practice in the provision of high quality financial information and management reporting to Leadership and Management Teams/Boards.
- To ensure that all requirements of the financial cycle are complied with, and in line with corporate, statutory and/or local timetables. Where required this includes ensuring the accurate and timely submission of relevant returns.
- To undertake other duties allocated by the Senior Accountant or senior managers.
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Liam Murphy on firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available