Accounts Payable Officer - Esher
|Job Title:||Accounts Payable Officer - Esher|
|Salary:||£22 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
Accounts Payable Officer – Esher (Temp Vacancy)
Umbrella Pay Rate: £22.00ph
Full-Time (37 hours)
- To ensure the correct and timely payment to creditors for supplies and services provided to the Council.
- To ensure all funds are properly receipted and accounted for including the closing/balancing of the system as appropriate.
- To supervise the work of the Cashier and Accounts Payable Assistants.
- To make sure a high standard of customer care and accuracy is afforded to Cashiering and Accounts Payable function customers (both internal and external) and other users of this service.
- To be responsible for ensuring funds (income) are properly receipted and accounted for and that the cash receipting system is reconciled/transaction processed for final input to bank statements.
- To resolve queries arising out of banking, card processing and payments from customer queries or other sources.
- To authorise and control payments relating to creditors including setting up of suppliers and processing invoices).
- To control and reconcile the relevant control accounts.
- To account to Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs for Construction Industry Tax in accordance with legislative requirements.
- To provide assistance and advice on accounts payable processing and Construction Industry Tax to client teams.
- The post-holder is largely responsible for tailoring the creditors system for the Council’s needs and in designing and distributing the associated documentation.
- To design and distribute relevant forms for the cashiering function.
- Provide information for freedom of information requests and complete statistical returns as required.
- Providing training to new staff and refresher training to existing staff on the Creditors/Purchase Order system.
- To write and distribute user manuals to client teams in consultation with the Treasury and Transactional Accountant.
- To assist in the testing, implementation of computerised systems as required.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact email@example.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Revenues Officer - Esher
Salary: £30 per hour
Accounts Receivables Officer - Romford
Salary: £14 per hour
Brokerage Officer - Uxbridge
Salary: £20 per hour
Accountancy Officer - Worcester
Salary: £14 per hour
Paralegal Officer - Northallerton
Salary: £15 per hour