Accounts Receivable Assistant - Derby
|Job Title:||Accounts Receivable Assistant - Derby|
|Salary:||£12.37 - 12.37 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||15 days ago|
Accounts Receivable Assistant – Derby (Temp Vacancy)
Umbrella Pay Rate: £12.37ph
Full-Time (37 hours)
Provide assistance in the invoicing, administration, collection, recovery or write-off of Sundry Debts in Adult Social Care (Community/ Home Care Services).
- Maintain and update computer and manual records and systems in line with policy, procedures, instructions and standards.
- Personally deal with internal and external customer enquiries and correspondence regarding Sundry Debts, ensuring that a consistently high quality of service is delivered.
- Carry out duties associated with the enforcement of sundry debts and in the absence of the Finance Officer(s) undertake duties to ensure continuation of action.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of the Section’s debt recovery policy and contribute towards ensuring that the Section’s procedure manuals are accurate, up-to-date and complete.
- Participate in the initial induction, training and guidance of new employees and support staff allocated from time to time
- Participate in the introduction, maintenance and development of new systems, including computer based, aimed at securing improvements in service delivery.
- Participate in the review of procedures, systems and processes as requested.
- Comply with the Council’s standing orders, financial regulations and departmental instructions.
- Comply with the Health and Safety regulations.
- Comply with the Council’s policies on Equalities and Environmental issues.
- Participate in the Great Performance Conversation Scheme.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's