Administration Assistant x 3 | Cheshire East Council
Hours: Full-Time - 9am to 5pm – 37 hours
Duration: 4-week contract with possible extensions
Salary: £8.08 per hour.
4Recruitment Services are seeking an Administration Assistant for a local authority in Cheshire to provide administrative support for the Cheshire East Transport and give assistance to all teams within the Unit.
Duties and experience will include -
- Assess and respond to requests for transport services and/or supply information so that management and client needs can be met quickly and efficiently.
- Develop and maintain service and customer information and database systems to enable monitoring and evaluation of service operation in order that statistical performance measurement information can be extracted.
- Respond to complaints about poor performance from client agents, parents/carers and passengers in a positive and sympathetic manner to ensure the quality standards on dealing with the public are met.
- Analyse and report on service performance and finances to assist senior managers in maintaining standards and priorities.
- Provide general administrative and clerical support including typing/word processing, distribution of papers, preparation of work schedules, meetings, etc., to ensure the efficient operation of the Unit.
- Organise and carry out surveys, e.g. to monitor the level of passenger usage on transport services to help management plan a cost-effective service.
What you will need –
- Minimum 3 Years’ experience in Administration
- Experience in transport services desirable
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and care professionals.
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Liam Heddle on 0208 911 1083.