Administrator/Conference Note Taker (Children’s Protection) | Swindon Borough Council
Hours: Full-Time - 9am to 5pm – 37 hours
Duration: 3m w/extensions
Salary: £9.90 ph.
4Recruitment Services are seeking an experienced Child Protection Note Taker for a local authority in Swindon to work in children's social care.
Applicants need to be resilient and passionate about working in this sector as part of a dedicated, busy team. The role includes typing, minute taking, managing data, using case recording systems and other admin tasks to support social workers.
Your duties will be:
- Attend Child Protection Conferences and take notes direct on to laptop. Use judgement, skills and expertise to compile and produce a clear and agreed record of the Conference for circulation within Children Services and to external agencies and families, where appropriate, within procedural deadlines.
- Transcribe notes to provide an accurate record.
- As a member of the Conference & Review Team, provide clerical and administrative support to the Independent Reviewing Officers and Team Manager.
- Maintain the confidentiality of client information, ensuring that correspondence is appropriately handled and labelled.
- Contribute to effective and efficient service delivery according to the priorities, policies and procedures laid down by the Local Safeguarding Children’s Board.
- Experience of working within an operational service delivery environment
- Good written and spoken English is required
- Minimum 3 Years’ experience in Minute Taking (Desirably within a council)
- Experience in Social Services is Essential
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and Healthcare professionals.
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Liam Heddle on 0208 911 1083.