Administrator (Children’s Social Care) | Gloucestershire County Council
Hours: Full-Time - 9am to 5pm – 37 hours
Duration: 3m w/extensions
Salary: £8.50 - £9.50 ph.
4Recruitment Services are seeking experienced Administrators for a local authority in Worcestershire to work in children's social care.
Applicants need to be resilient and passionate about working in this sector as part of a dedicated, busy team. The role includes answering phones, typing, minute taking, managing data, using case recording systems and other admin tasks to support social workers.
We are looking for a person that is organised, has experience of taking minutes, can work to tight deadlines and is able to deal with sensitive information that can often be distressing. You will also have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, together with a high standard of ICT skills and can build excellent working relationships with internal and external professionals and members of the public and will strive to provide efficient and first-class customer service.
- Experience of working within an operational service delivery environment
- Good written and spoken English is required
- Experience of dealing directly with and advising customers
- Experience of using computer systems including Microsoft Office
- Experience in Social Services is Essential
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and Healthcare professionals.
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Liam Heddle on 0208 911 1083.