Administrative Officer | Wealden District Council, East Sussex
Hours: Full-Time – 8:30am to 5pm – 37 hours
Duration: 3m w/extensions
Salary: £9 - £10ph.
4Recruitment Services are seeking an Administrative Officer for a local authority in Wealden carrying out a range of administrative duties. We are looking for an admin to assist customers with enquiries concerning the waste collection service and other waste related matters.
We are looking for a pro-active team member, who will be able to carry out general office administration duties in relation to the Joint Waste Contract and provide support to other staff in the section.
- Liaising with colleagues within the business support department regarding administration of client accounts
- Ensuring client details and reviews are recorded correctly on all systems
- Taking lead on client standing data projects in terms of organising and recording and sending information to the centre and becoming the team's client data expert
- Knowledge of customer services, preferably in a Local Government/Social Services environment
- Knowledge of waste collection and waste related procedures
- Preferably someone to carry out general office administration duties in relation to the Joint Waste Contract and provide support to other staff in the section
- Experience of working within an operational service delivery environment
- Good written and spoken English is required
- Experience in waste management and general matters
- Experience of dealing directly with and advising customers
- Experience of using computer systems including Microsoft Office
- Experience in Local Authority is Essential
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and Healthcare professionals.
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Liam Heddle on 0208 911 1083.