Administrator (Safeguarding Young People) | Worcestershire Council
Hours: Full-Time - 9am to 5pm – 37 hours
Duration: 3m w/extensions
Salary: £8 - £9ph.
4Recruitment Services are seeking an Administrator for a local authority in Worcestershire carrying out a range of administrative duties. We are looking for an admin within the safeguarding and Quality assurance team who work with children and young people from 0-25 years.
We are looking for a pro-active team member, who will be able to deal with service users’ families, schools, contractors and other stakeholders, who will take a query and follow it up themselves and get back to the enquirer, so that officers are freed up to ensure the service is up and running as quickly as possible for the new academic year.
- Liaising with colleagues within the business support department regarding administration of client accounts
- Ensuring client details and reviews are recorded correctly on all systems
- Taking lead on client standing data projects in terms of organising and recording and sending information to the centre and becoming the team's client data expert
- Working with and for children with special educational needs
- Knowledge of customer services, preferably in a Local Government/Social Services environment.
- Knowledge of Child Protection and Safeguarding Procedures
- Preferably someone who is experienced in taking minutes at Child Protection conferences
- Experience of working within an operational service delivery environment
- Enhanced DBS Needed
- Good written and spoken English is required
- Experience of dealing directly with and advising customers
- Experience of using computer systems including Microsoft Office
- Experience in Social Services is Essential
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and Healthcare professionals.
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Liam Heddle on 0208 911 1083.