Admissions Officer - Tooting
|Job Title:||Admissions Officer - Tooting|
|Salary:||£20 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||about 2 months ago|
Admissions Officer – Tooting (Temp Vacancy)
Umbrella Pay Rate: £20.00ph
Full-Time (37 hours)
- The post holder will work as part of the Admissions team to support the Admission Manager in the co-ordination of provision and development for the effective delivery of a high-quality service to students, staff and visitors to the College
- The service encompasses ensuring that telephone/e-mail/written enquiries, applications, the co-ordination of pre-entry interviews, offers, acceptances, enrolments and the associated data collection and compliance requirements are met.
- Staff to work closely with the Admissions Manager to support the effective planning and delivery of the admissions and reception services provided.
- Assist with the organisation planning and co-ordination of the admissions department and reception to deliver a high quality, customer focus, reception, information and enrolment service to prospective and existing students.
- Support the enrolment, application and interview process and effective implementation of deliver, in line with the college process
- Co-ordinate and planning of staff rotas to ensure that all telephone and e-mail enquiries are handled effectively, in a timely manner and directed on to the appropriate person for action.
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of courses run at the College, including information on fess, course content, progression routes and student support and to ensure that the team are updated with current changes
- Ensure adequate system for receiving visitors to the college are in place and complied with and maintain visitor records for the campus
- Provide a high quality and accurate information service to prospective and existing students, members of the public and staff, by telephone, e-mail or in person. Ensure that any visitors to the department experience a friendly and information welcome.
- Provide the front of house reception for the College as the first point of contact for all visitors, students and staff to the College. Maintain a record of all visitors to the College, issues visitors with ID cards or temporary ID cards and lanyards.
- Carry out student enrolments efficiently ensuring that fees taken are accurate, that the data entry is accurate and complies with guidelines issued by MIS. This will involve assessing each student for eligibility to study the course and also determine fees to be paid. Support in the preparation of money for daily banking in accordance with the College’s Financial Regulations.
- Work flexibly when required, including open days, admissions Meet the Tutor evenings and during the enrolment period, to meet the business needs.
- Support the team with postal duties in preparing post, franking and bagging up ready for daily collection.
- Co-ordinate and support the team with processing applications, sending emails or letters out to applicants to invite them to attend an Admissions Meet the Tutor events and Enrolment etc.
- Support the team with processing online enrolments for Tooting and South Thames Adult Education courses. Ensuring students are assessed correctly for eligibility to study the course and that fees are processed correctly.
- Ensure records are compliant by running compliance reports to check student records are accurate and adhere to College Compliance Regulations.
- The successful candidate will also be expected to liaise with colleagues of all levels within the company on a daily basis so confidence and professionalism in both appearance and attitude are essential
- Supporting the College’s marketing activities at open days and promotional events. Support the College’s main enrolment activity and key examination periods.
- Report accidents/incidents, dangerous occurrences and ‘near misses’ promptly and take appropriate action to prevent a reoccurrence.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact Parbej Miah 07435336299.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Revenues Officer - Walthamstow
Salary: £20 per hour
Support Officer - Hackney
Salary: £19 per hour
Technical Officer - Greenwich
Salary: £21 per hour
Income Officer - Lambeth
Salary: £22 per hour
Housing Officer - Kirklees
Salary: £14.63 - 14.63 per hour