Adult Social Worker - Continuing Health Care
|Job Title:||Adult Social Worker - Continuing Health Care|
|Salary:||£22 - 28 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
We are currently looking for a Adult Social Worker - Continuing Health Care to work with one of our clients based in Barnsley. You will be working for the council.
Monday - Friday
Shift Times may vary
Pay rates between £22 - £28ph
We need two qualified social workers with extensive experience of completing Decision Support Tool (DST). These assessments will be completed jointly with the Continuing Health Care (CHC) nurses. Three to five assessments to be completed per week.
The majority of the assessments will be completed via Microsoft Team.
Allocation of work and support will be from Adult Social Care (ASC).
- Undertaking continuing health care and funded nursing care assessments and reviews
- Case management of continuing health care clients in the community and development of support plans and supporting carers
- Clinical review of complex clients in conjunction with consultant physicians
- Partnership working with social services around safeguarding, and GP enhanced service
- Partnership and collaborative working with the local clinical commissioning groups (CCGs) and social services in delivering safe, effective and appropriate healthcare needs assessments of patients on the ‘discharge to assess’ pathway.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Luke Mathurin on email@example.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available