Adults HR Improvement Officer - Wakefield
|Job Title:||Adults HR Improvement Officer - Wakefield|
|Salary:||£18 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||21 days ago|
Adults HR Improvement Officer – Wakefield (Temp Vacancy)
Umbrella Rate: £18.00ph
Full-Time (37 hours)
- To work with the HR Business Partners on providing timely business focused and professional advice and support on a range of HR and employment issues to Adults Social Care senior managers and develop pragmatic solutions that focus on enabling service delivery.
- To be directly involved with implementing different ways of working to assist with filling hard to fill posts.
- To work with managers within Adults Social Care to develop practical-, short- and long-term solutions to identified recruitment and retention issues.
- To work on and communicate with Senior Managers on all recruitment, on boarding activing and service improvements e.g. Attendance and Headcount
- To contribute to specific projects in response to changes in legislation or working practices within the Council and to ensure those projects are managed effectively
- To provide strategic advice to Senior Managers across the Council on recruitment and service improvements in order to better meet the needs of managers and services.
- To take a lead on implementing new ways of working, that supports the business, to drive continuous and sustained performance improvements and efficiencies.
- To ensure performance standards are maintained to drive sustained and continuous performance improvements, efficiencies and value for money within agreed monitoring/reporting framework and standards.
- To provide support to senior managers and the HR Business Partners in consultation and negotiation with key stakeholders in the directorate linking workforce planning with the Council’s direction of travel and business and financial plans.
- Develop and maintain proactive and effective working relationships with the Trade Unions.
- To work with managers on all Adults Social Care recruitment related projects.
- Ensure significant and effective communication takes place with stakeholders regarding recruitment, on boarding and service improvements.
- Undertake significant and in depth research utilising a variety of methods as appropriate to the project being undertaken.
- To provide creative and pragmatic solutions / options to difficult situations to senior managers whilst ensuring appropriate application of policies / procedures are followed.
- To contribute to HR development by participating in working groups, discussions and negotiations, offering professional advice on HR issues.
- To support Senior Recruitment in accordance with the councils procedures.
- To plan, develop and deliver staff and manager briefings and training on recruitment and attendance, as required.
- To contribute to a performance management culture by ensuring the performance requirements are identified, implemented and monitored.
- To write and present reports from an HR perspective in a range of forums, including staff groups, Cabinet / council processes, DMT, etc.
- To lead, represent and provide updates on HR issues in appropriate meetings
- Actively seek customer feedback to inform the Council’s approach to service improvement
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact Parbej Miah 020 8514 9117.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's