Adults Social Care Worker - Somerset County Council - Yeovill
|Job Title:||Adults Social Care Worker - Somerset County Council - Yeovill|
|Salary:||£Salary is negotiable|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||almost 3 years ago|
Adults Social Care Worker - Somerset County Council – Yeovill
Fulltime: 37 hours (Maybe more)
Pay rate: £Neg
30+ positions avalible
The Company induction will give you the skills and knowledge to understand your role.
- You will provide personal care such as washing, bathing, dressing, feeding, toileting assistance to the Service Users and will undertake manual handling duties as require
- You will undertake practical duties where necessary including: cleaning, laundry and you will help to maintain the Service Users social and occupational skills e.g. letter writing, serving meals, folding clothes, and laying tables.
- You will undertake social and other duties, which include shopping, care of clothing, and assisting with family and social contacts.
- You will work with the Activities Co-ordinator to encourage the Service Users to take part in organised activities and one to one support.
- You will be guided by your Supervisor to undertake the key worker role, which involves building a special relationship with the Service Users and developing extended relationships with their families and friends.
- You will access and update confidential records using a computer on a daily bases. You may also be required to use technology to support Customers in order to improve health and well-being in order to maintain contact with family and friends e.g. Skype, YouTube, Internet etc.
- You will maintain necessary records such as Service Users care plans, and contribute to reviews of customers' needs as directed.
- will attend meetings, training courses and follow-up refresher courses as required.
- You will work in line with the policy on Infection Prevention and Control, according to your role.
- Early / Late / Night shifts being offered
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
For more information, please apply with your up to date CV or email Jordan Mullings on email@example.com or call on 0208 514 9132
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available