Adult's Social Worker - Safeguarding Team
|Job Title:||Adult's Social Worker - Safeguarding Team|
|Salary:||£27.89 - 27.89 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
We are currently looking for a Adult's Social Worker - Safeguarding Team to work with one of our clients based in Sefton. You will be working for the council.
Monday - Friday
Shift Times may vary
Pay rates paying £27.89ph
- Provide professional leadership for complex case arrangements, in situations which involve, risk, complexity and safety of the service user and others.
- Identifying through assessment the needs and strengths of service users and/or family carers and source appropriate solutions and interventions.
- Use analytical skills to inform assessment, decision making and intervention.
- Complete support planning with services users to ensure that outcomes identified at assessment are met within budgetary constraints through the provision of support, equipment, adaptations and enabling programmes.
- Identify and take a professional lead on adult safeguarding issues where abuse or neglect is suspected.
- Take a professional lead and oversee cases of individuals who lack capacity to agree to or plan their care, undertake proportionate assessment in accordance with current Adult Social Care legislation including MCA and best interest assessments
- To provide more specialist social work practice skills and knowledge to make independent decisions and support situations in which risk, ambiguity or complexity is greatest.
- To act as the lead professional to services users and their carers and families to enable them to retain, as far as possible, choice and control of their lives. To provide written and verbal reports, appropriate for courts and other legal purposes, which are concise, informative and based on complex evidence to support problem solving and resolution.
- Support in safeguarding process to assess and manage risk, knowing how to intervene proportionately and ensuring people are protecting from harm, while protecting their human rights
- Assess and manage risk, knowing how to intervene proportionately and ensuring people are protected from harm, whilst protecting their human rights.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Luke Mathurin on firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Qualified Social Worker - Adult's MASH Team
Salary: £32 per hour
Senior Social Worker - Family Safeguarding Team
Salary: £37 per hour
Qualified Social Worker - Adult Support and Safeguarding
Salary: Market related
Qualified Social Worker - Permanence Team
Salary: £32 per hour
Qualified Social Worker - MASH Team
Salary: £35 per hour