Advance Nurse Practitioner - Central London
|Job Title:||Advance Nurse Practitioner - Central London|
|Salary:||£30 - 60 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Advance Nurse Practitioner (ANP) Band 7-8a - Central London
Rates between £30-£60.00ph dependant on band and shift
What you will be doing:
- Prescribers if possible
- Advanced clinical skills as evidenced by post graduate training
- To work within your responsibility and accountability within this role in line with your professional code, safeguarding the well-being of patients.
- To demonstrate clinical leadership skills and evidence of current relevant clinical practice
- To coordinate the hospital at out of hours
- To have current high level physical health skills, To be responsible for the unsupervised assessment of patient care needs ,obtained from recent working in MAU’s or ED’s
- Regularly communicate with the wards, adopting a ‘hands on’ approach in assessing, and evaluating patient care.
- Support the identification, and provide escalation point for patients who deteriorate
- Manage and where appropriate escalate patients who deteriorate
- Demonstrates effective and timely decision making/problem solving techniques. Aware of
- the impact of decisions on key stakeholders and consults as appropriate utilizing available resources. Is proactive and effective when problem solving is required.
- Communicate specific clinical information to other professionals to ensure effective response to patents presenting and assessed needs
- To act as a point of contact for professional and clinical advice.
- Effective handover skills.
- To liaise with clinical services and senior clinicians to expedite the care delivery to patients highlighted out-of-hours and weekends.
- The post holder will work autonomously, managing the allocation of tasks out-of-hours.
- Adjusts behaviour to the demands of the work environment in order to remain productive through periods of transition, ambiguity, uncertainty and stress.
- Works to build team spirit, facilitates resolution of conflict within the team,
- Prepare an electronic report of the shift on a daily basis and keep the database live.
- Shows commitment to contributing to the team’s success.
- Able to respond appropriately in an emergency.
- Accurately record clinical information and enter relevant information into relevant forms of documentation.
- Continually strives for new and improved work processes that will result in greater effectiveness and efficiencies.
- Questions traditional ways of doing things when choosing a course of action or finds new combinations of old elements to form an innovative solution.
What we offer:
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
- We will offer you Excellent & Competitive Rates of Pay, Organised Local Interviews and Free Uniform.
- You will have a Passionate Dedicated Consultant helping you find the shifts you are looking for with a Contactable 24-hour Support for any out of Hour queries.
- When registering you will be going through our Efficient Compliance Service and have a choice to use our Dedicated Umbrella Company (who offer indemnity insurance & a loyalty reward scheme).
- We also offer an outstanding referral scheme for any Nurse friends or colleagues.
- We can offer suitable Registered General Nurses regular shifts covering early and late, long day, night and weekend. We have several shifts covering Neuro wards, A&E, ITU, ICU and other specialist areas with potential block bookings available.
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
If you are a Registered General Nurse (RGN) and would like to express your interest, please contact us for this great opportunity by calling on 0808 178 4445(option1). Or email on, Careteam@4recruitmentservices.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available