Advanced Nurse Practitioner - Nottinghamshire - Mansfield
|Job Title:||Advanced Nurse Practitioner - Nottinghamshire - Mansfield|
|Salary:||£35 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Kasey Sanders|
|Job Published:||24 days ago|
Advanced Nurse Practitioner – Nottinghamshire - Mansfield
4Recruitment Services are seeking Advanced Nurse Practitioners (ANPs) band 8A, to work at GP led service centres based at Newark Hospital/Mansfield Community Hospital within the Nottinghamshire area. We require ANPs who have a highly developed specialist knowledge of nursing and who are passionate about and committed to working with clients and patients in primary care.
For this particular the role, the ANP must be an Independent Prescriber.
The role will be for an initial 5-month contract, with a possibility of an extension. Shifts will be from Monday to Friday during the daytime only.
- Degree or equivalent in nursing
- Current NMC registration which includes a prescribing qualification
- Valid medical indemnity insurance
- Right to work in the UK
- Enhanced DBS check
Pay rate is £35 per hour
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area.
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme.
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment.
To discuss this vacancy in further detail or any other vacancies, please contact our Team on 0800 988 6307 or email email@example.com.
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's