Advanced Practitioner -Barnet Council
|Job Title:||Advanced Practitioner -Barnet Council|
|Salary:||£35 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Nanayaw Kyeremeh|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Advanced Practitioner – Barnet Council
Full-Time (37 hours)
- To manage a team of front-line staff to meet the required service standards, in line with the service plan and associated standards within the Children’s Home Regulations 2015, to deliver a high standard of care to vulnerable children and young people.
- To case manage and lead on the care of a number of vulnerable children and young people with complex needs which will involve coordinating all identified care planning, report writing and be responsible for requests to and from external bodies.
- This role will involve you having management responsibility for safeguarding some of the most vulnerable children and young people in England and Wales.
- Provide management to empower individuals and groups of staff to achieve positive outcomes for the most vulnerable children and young people in the country.
1. To improve the performance of staff under his / her line
management by maintaining communication with staff and
providing the appropriate support and guidance.
2. To improve customer satisfaction levels by providing excellent care to children and young people in a homely environment where visiting professionals and parents/carers are made to feel welcome and treated with respect.
3. To build and promote positive relationships across multi-agency teams both within and outside the Service.
4. To inform the Team Manager of any changes in the operational environment including customer satisfaction issues.
5. To work with Partner Agencies to formulate care, safety and alternative plans to safeguard, manage risk and promote positive outcomes for children and young people.
6. To case manage and lead on the care of a number of complex children and young people which will involve co-ordinating communication between all relevant agencies, mobility applications and early release applications in line with National Policy.
7. To be the Service’s Duty Manager on a rota basis and on occasion cover as shift leader to meet service need.
8. To ensure the Home maintains standards required under section 23(1) of Care Standards Act 2000, Childrens Homes Regulations 2015 and is Ofsted compliant
9. To provide relevant information on matters of safeguarding that arise and where necessary, report to external bodies.
10.To manage a range of personnel processes including attendance management, disciplinary, annual leave etc.
11.To be committed to the vision, mission and core principles of the home.
12.To improve and support the performance of operational staff to address safeguarding concerns, reduce re-offending and improve positive outcomes for the children and young people.
13.To effectively deploy staff, manage a rota and be involved in the recruitment of new staff
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact Nana Kyeremeh 0208 514 9137 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
ICT Technician -Lancashire Council
Salary: £10.23 - 10.23 per hour
Planning Officer -Watford council
Salary: £15.67 - 15.67 per hour
Passenger Assistant -Manchester council
Salary: £9.78 - 9.78 per hour
Personal Adviser-Southampton council
Salary: £15.78 - 15.78 per hour
Content Designer - South Gloucestershire council
Salary: £19.41 - 19.41 per hour